Sunday 8 January 2017

Audio Log File #75892-Rho

(Once again, I only got half the conversation. Right now, Sharkey's so on edge that he's not going to let anyone near his stuff, so I can't see that changing any time soon. I can only imagine what your boys are up to there. Whatever it is, though, they have him scared and angry - K)

(Understandable. I'm beginning to think that Sharkey has reached the end of his usable life anyway, however I will leave that to your discretion. In the meantime, thank you again for bringing this to me)

Sharkey: I've had another incident, and it was the same pair of fraggers as last time. I tell you, somebody is out to get me. No, I'm not being paranoid. I'll tell you what happened; they stole all the info from my computer and they used it to find my assets. And now they're moving in on me.

(Inaudible)

Sharkey: One of my men got a good look at them, and it was the same pair as last time. Yeah, the moustache guy and the Cappie criminal. No, I got no idea who they work for, as I've never heard of them before. I don’t think it's that bastard Kaine, though. If he wanted me out of the way, he'd have just marched his 'Mech up to my place and flattened it.


(Inaudible)

A typical delivery van
Sharkey: What did they do? I'll tell you what they bloody well did. First of all they intercepted one of my shipments (Sharkey owns the New Hades narcotics industry - K) while they were making a delivery. They knocked out the driver and then took off with the van and the stash inside of it. It was a targeted hit, it had to be. How else would they have known to take the van when it was at the start of its damned deliveries and had a full load? (Sharkey 'supplies' to his sex workers and the like in order to keep them dependent and working for him. That's likely where the shipment was when it was stolen- K)

(Inaudible)

Sharkey: But that was just the beginning. The pair of them drove over to St. Sharkeys (St. Sharkey's Memorial Hospital, the only surviving Jihad-era medical facility in the city. It's a hole, but it’s still the best medical care the city has - K) and talked their way into the place. Yeah, I've found out who were the idiots who let them past and I've already dealt with them.

(Inaudible)

Sharkey: Then they got into the hospital and made their way up to the top floor - yeah, the wing for the people who actually have money- and proceeded to shoot up the security checkpoint. Once inside, they then went to the store room and pillaged the place.

(Inaudible)

St. Sharkey's Memorial Hospital
Sharkey: That's the strange part. They could have cleaned the place out; I got a fortune in medicines, drugs, pills, and whatever else in there. But they didn't. All they took was a half-dozen cylinders of anesthetic gas and a few other things. No, I have no idea why they did it either.

(Inaudible)

Sharkey: Yeah, they got away. Those morons at the hospital ran off after a fake security call that basically allowed the pair of them to drive off without being challenged. Yeah, I got men looking for the van, but I know everything will be long gone by the time they find it.

(Inaudible)

Sharkey: Yeah, well you're doing a pretty piss-poor job so far. Kaine is still alive, every all I've tried to reach out to has turned up dead and now I have these two going around torpedoing me for god alone knows who. First they hit my place, then my drugs, then my hospital... What next? Hell I even found out that Cappie guy laid out one of my pimps and took off with one of my Working Girls. Now you find me these two and you find out who they're working for or else it's going to be your balls I cut off next, got it?

(Inaudible)

Sharkey: Good. This is a war, and I intend to win it.

(I can only assume that your boys are going after Kaine. I'll keep my ears open and let you know what happens. Regardless, Sharkey's going insane over a threat that doesn't even exist. - K)


No comments:

Post a Comment